liikmed: Eku, Maarin, John, Toomas, Mari
too much coffee!
I. Annual Report
Members of the board read through the 2007 annual economic report.
Accounting is in order.
Everyone adds their official signature in approval.
II. Studio Use Policies
The new studio at MoKS in nearly completed and will be ready for use.
What are the policies for this studio space?
- For now the studio will be rented per project basis
- A 6 month 'trial period' is needed to evaluate the costs
- The 'Artist Rate' is 50eek per day, per individual
- The 'Project Rate' for potential EU exchanges is 250eek per day
- Maintenance and utility costs are added (will be approximated for now)
- Applications are accepted on a running basis
- Policies for the Residency Studio stay the same, Deadline September 15th
III. MoKS Projects
Binaural Media Residency exchange program, Portugal<>Eesti
- Publically announced: Sirp, kunst.ee, lists in May/June
- Selection in early August
- Priority spots are reserved for MoKS board and members
- Accepted to EACEA level 1
- Waiting to hear abour level 2 procedures
- MoKS summer event August 18-24
- smaller scale, 3 projects currently in discussion
- waiting to hear for XOP and Gruntwig project funding for exchanges
- Music weekend: groups from Finaldn, Estonia and Latvia
- Village wants MoKS to consider education and outreach programs
- potential workshops given by MoKS: Video+sound workshops, environmental interventions, open-air installations, eco-art, everyday anthropology,
student design workshops, creative cooking
- 2 apartments planned for Mooste, should be reserved for teachers
- Target groups: youth, students, lifetime learners, urban proffesionals
- program could start in 2009
- Investments needed: additional courses for teachers, media production studio, material workshop (wood/metal construction), portable tables and chairs
IV. Member Policiy
All on the board were in favor of 'restarting' the member policiy. This mean all old members with unclear status must rejoin.
- fill application form
- supporting members fee, 120eek per year
- due by March of the following year
- 1 annual meeting in Mooste must be attended
- receive regular newsletter about MoKS activities
- Sveeta B. was signed in as the first new member