MoKS meeting in 28.10.2011 at Baas, Tartu
Participating: Evelyn, Siiri, John, Patrick, Mari J, Taavi
1. Selecting artists to AIR:
Selected artists based on the votes gathered by that evening and some additional discussion:
Katri Ikävalko-Dennis Tan, SOFAR CHANNEL, Sara Krines-Dagmar Fella, Bilwa Costa, Helen Reed, Ignatz Schik, Yiorgis Sakellariou, Ivan Grebenshikov
Some applicants could be invited for giving sound workshop (as part of continuing with sound workshop series in spring 2012)
2. Nordic-Baltic final patch. Due to cancellation of Tara Pattenden new call was announced and distributed mainly in estonia. 3 people applied: Daniel Allen, Tuuli Tubin, Kristjan Allik. Daniel Allen was chosen for Nov.-Dec (upper studio).
3. Plans for next year:
- Idea of long term resident: Taavi might be interested for couple of months?
- Offering workshops:
everybody could offer activities they could offer for MoKS visitors and and/or locals
Evelyn’s list already up at homepage:
4. Siiri raised a question of participating in „Jõulud mõisas“ in Dec. 8.-9.
For whole month of December we open anyway kind of experimental work and shop space at MoKS basement. Coffee, tinkering and weird stuff for sale. If members want to give a hand or want to sell smth with soul, suggestions are welcome. No place for other Xmas activities really in our house.
5. Decision on: monthly MoKS meetings. Patrick will moderate, assumably every second meeting in Tartu/Mooste.
6. Avamaa 2012 – a week of 13.-19. August under consideration (arriving Sunday 12th).
Patrick would still like to invite ….. (the one invited this year but couldn’t come).
Further – the content to be developed and discussed in next meeting.