Sunday, 10th of December 2011
around 13.30- 15.30
John (over skype)
1. Next meeting will be at 10th of Jan., at 18.00, in Tartu (dinner+ meeting)
2. Siiri talking about possible new Euro project with Yo-Yo (Czech, http://yo-yo-yo.org/en/), OKNO (Belgium, http://okno.be/), Polonca Lovšin (Slovenia, http://www.lovsin.org/eng/on-site-project/beyond-construction-site-2010-/), Lorena Lozano (Spain, http://www.laboralcentrodearte.org/en/search?SearchableText=Lorena)
Subject would be probably connected to the open greens. A really big goal to collaborate as tightly as possible.
Would be submitted on September 2012 (by OKNO as a main partner most probably), if the grant given – the activity would start at 2013.
First important questions from MoKS side (Siiri will ask) to the main organisers will be:
*Which program exactly, how many partners planned, is there a discussion of associate partners – we could consider connecting Serde (Latvia), Sänna, …
* How long, how many years the project would be.
For further discussion – what can we (those from MoKS who are interested in participating) add for the project so it could be more original, compared to other possible eco or green projects handed in for European cultural funds.
Mostly waiting from the main organisers Guy van Belle (aka Givan Bela) and Annemie Maes to send new letter of the realt start, but in the mean time ideas what to do could be sent to these partners as well.
3. Patrick met in Maribor great Croatian guy Kruno Jošt – Čakovec, UKE, http://www.uke.hr/
Free radio projects
wishes to come to a residency, and maybe proposal for Avamaa
possibility for setting up Mooste radiostation
Patrick talking more about Kibla broadcasting and ideas for Mooste radio – teenagers could go and play their things. It could locate rather in culture house, space outside of MoKS. Kruno would come with all the setup. He or other people could curate it for a few months.
Avamaa workshop for example?
4. Patrick advertising:
the next framework 1 hour:
the Tuned City Tallinn edition of framework:afield by Felicity and Valeria
on Sunday, Dec 18th, at 11pm gmt, on resonance 104.4fm in London
5. Selecting new residents to replace Nadine, who’s residency is delayed to the further future probably. Competition between the next best runups, SOFAR channel and Dennis and Katri. The latter won. Siiri will write them. [Wrote, dates to be yet confirmed.]
6. Sveta and Evelyn talking about Ground impressions from Finland.
7. Avamaa to be discussed in January meeting.
8. No years –
last date to collect money – Dec. 27.
Maarin, Tuuli, Patrick, Derek, Yelena, John Fail, Sari, +someone else with Fail, Evelyn, John, Siiri
Liisu – prob.
Marika Alver – would like
Danny – would like
9. Membership –question of membership fees. Payment of membership fees as an indicator to officials how many members we have. All members are asked to pay their membership fees for 2011 latest by December 31st 2011
10. MoKS activities:
* Idea of making a shop, also online-shop.
* Monthly in MoKS:
1. Shareroom, gathering – creatives can discuss her/his work. You are welcome to bring your work in progress for feedback.
2. Food club
3. Tinkering- doing new things from old things or new things from other things or...
- Patrick is thinking about how to improve, which direction to change it, if.
* Considering changing the MoKS’ homepage with help of John F.