MOKS 2016 Yearbook is available for viewing or downloading at ISSUU.
The yearbook was compiled and edited by Evelyn Grzinich with the help of John Grzinich and many of the artists themselves. The layout and design was done by Agnieszka Pokrywka.
At MoKS basement.
Course for beginners on CERAMICS on Mondays, September 19th, 26th and October 3rd and 10th 2016. From 6pm- 8pm. Lead by Piret Uus.
Space is also available for experienced ceramic makers. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 2pm until 8pm.
Serigraphy facilities available for artists-in-residence. Also serigraphy workshops, by Evelyn Grzinich. For additional information call +372 5138 599
for artists, curators, designers, organizers, researchers...
MoKS Annual Project Residency program is aimed at supporting and assisting a visiting artist to develop a medium to larger scale project over a period of 6 months to one year. The end goal of each residency will be a public presentation of the project in some form be it an exhibition, performance or concert series, festival, symposium or film during the summer season (June-August). Although this type of residency is unique, the format is open and flexible enough to accommodate a wide range of ideas projects and activities.
MoKS has operated since it founding in 2001 with a continued emphasis on public exposure, community involvement, participatory formats and environmental interventions (temporary and permanent). Much in our surroundings has evolved over the years but our commitment implementing creative ideas and artistic culture into rural life remains.
For details about the MoKS residency and its environment please see: http://moks.ee/pages/residency
To apply, please send us the following by August 20th 2016
- project proposal (1 page outline of concept and implementation)
- project budget (estimated)
- brief bio/CV (1 page)
- Applicant must be resident of Nordic- Baltic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Åland, Latvia or Lithuania)
- Multiple visits are possible (we request total minimum stay of 1 month although longer visits are encouraged)
- Studio and accommodation provided
- Travel costs covered ( up to 200€)
- Stipend 1000€ + production costs 500€
- If the project gets accepted, support for 2 additional artists is possible (grant 700€, travel costs up to 200€ and production costs 500€). Again we request minimum stay 1 month (longer stay is possible and multiple visits encouraged)
- Residencies can be arranged from October 1st 2016 and run until December 15th 2016 and continue in 2017 from March 1st throughout spring with expected outcome presentation in summer 2017
- Should the project be accepted we are open to discuss finding additional production funding to carry on the proposal.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions moks_at_moks.ee or call us +372 5138599 or visit us in Mooste.
Leedu Heliloojate Liit koostöös MoKSiga otsib heliloojaid, interpreete, helikunstnikke ja teisi loovisikuid, kelle meediumiks on helid. Soovijail on võimalik osaldeda vahetusprogrammis, mille raames 2 eesti ja 2 leedu loovisikut viibivad vaheldumisi residentuuris Leedus (DAR- Druskininkai Artist Residency) ja Eestis (MoKS). Residentuur algab 16. juunil Druskininkai loomemajas Leedus, kus 4 osalejat (2 eesti ja 2 leedu helikunstnikku) alustavad ideedevahetusega. Residentuur Leedus lõppeb 30. juunil avaliku kontserdiga Druskininkais. Samad osalejad jätkavad 1. novembrist Eestis, MoKSis. Residentuur lõppeb 15. novembril 2016 esitluse ja/või kontserdiga...
• mugavat majutust ja stuudioruume
• kaetakse reisikulud resideerumispaika ja tagasi
• stipendiumi 2 x 400€ residentuuride eest Leedus ja Eestis
• residentuuri lõpus ühiskontserdi korraldamise võimalust.
Osalemiseks palume saata hiljemalt 1.03.2016 motivatsioonikiri ja tööplaan resideerumisperioodiks aadressil moks_AT_moks.ee
Lisainfo 5 138 599 Evelyn
2015. a vahetusprogrammist saab lugeda SIIT